Executive Director Job
Job Title: Executive Director
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Education Requirement: A Bachelor Degree (minimum)
Languages: English, Somali and Arabic, Oromo (optional)
Immigration Status: Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
Experience: Around 5 years of experience as an Executive Director with proven track record.
Job Description Summary:
- Ability to develop, implement and evaluate programs.
- Plan, Organization and Implement fundraising campaigns.
- Experience with Strategic Planning
- Develop new and maintain existing relations with stakeholders including sponsors and community at large
- Serve as a chief operations executive of the organization.
- Serve as professional advisor to the board.
- Recommend appropriate policies for consideration.
- Effectively implement all policies adopted by the board.
- Inform the board fully and accurately regarding the program.
- Interpret the needs of the program and present professional recommendations on all problems and issues considered by the board.
- Develop a budget (in conjunction with the finance committee) and keep the board up-to-date on budget issues.
- Assist the board in developing and conducting community information programs.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume, cover letter, a list of references, and salary requirements, by April 30th to:
Executive Director Hiring Committee
Good Deeds Charity USA
763 North Milton St, ST.PAUL, MN 55104,
Fax – 651-346-3496
Email – email@example.com