1. Community Center Construction in Nagelle Borana,Ethiopia, and a similar center in Isiolo, Kenya, where we plan to implement our long-term objectives of education and economic development.
2. Orphans sponsorship programs.
3. Teachers/community agents or volunteers support programs as to train and employee individuals in community to carry out our planned projects.
4. Solar power purchase programs for rural area schools and community centers.
5. Community peace and outreach initiative programs.
6. Farm tractors purchase programs to help poor farmers promote long-term food security.
Good Deeds Charity USA continues to focus on long-term problems, while addressing current ones:
1. Capacity building:
(a) Double the numbers of current teachers/community agents current 23 to 46 within next two years.
(b) Double solar power purchasing efforts to reach 30-50 units at end of 2014.
(c) Train community volunteers and committees to run programs in their communities independently, and solve their own problems including finding resources locally for their activities without relying on outside help.
(d) Continue to help build classrooms where it needed most, especially in rural areas.
2. SOCIAL SERVICE WORK TO HELP THOSE IN NEEDS.
(a) Register orphans and widows.
(b) Buy more farm tractors, compactors, and other transportation vehicles to use as income-generating resources.
(c) Organize and establish the long term or permanent social committees to look after the welfare of and respond to the needs of orphans and the needy in each locality we serve.
(d) Organize and establish assistance in all localities where we have programs like food, clothes and skilled training for people in need, and transfer the operation of programs to local communities after all necessary training.
3. PEACE MAKING MISSION: BRINGING COMMUNITIES TOGETHER TO SOLVE COMMON PROBLEMS.
(a) Organize and establish permanent peace committees under the Outreach/Dawah Program.
(b) Organize the local elders to work hand-in-hand with peace and Outreach Committees to address all social and security needs.
(c) To put a plan in place to prevent conflict and quickly respond to defuse conflicts when they occur.
4. Finally, to expand our areas of operation and services to cover all areas of southern Ethiopia, Northern Kenya, Somalia and other African countries within next three-five years period.
Our overall goal is to put our communities on the path lasting positive changes by instilling in them the spirit of the self reliance, independence, self respect, social responsibilities, work ethics, public service, volunteerism, and civic engagement